Features and functions availableYou can use TraCPlane with :
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10
- distribution Linux with Wine
- MacOS with Wine or CrossOver or Parallels Deskop
TraCPlane can draw on a draft the input data for the wing, stabilizer, fuselage (glider or plane) and fin and ruder.
Here various functions offered by the Software. It allows in particular:
- You can choose a gliser or plane fuselage,
- You can make a Wing with 5 panels with your airfoil file,
- You can make a Stabilizer with 5 panels with your airfoil file and V, T orcruxiform tail,
- You can make a Fin and Ruder,
- Compute tail volume ration,
- Export into file DXF format,
- Export into file txt format all the datas,
- Compute Reynolds number,
- Compute the theorical balancing position of the model, using the different elements and radio accessories,
- Compute longitudinal V.
- Ideal center (Neutral Point)
You can choose Metric unit (millimeters) or English unit (inches).
When you run for the first time go the View menu, select Template defaults, in the frame Units, you can choose English unit.