TraCPlane - Registration to obtain an unlimited version
You must have tested the software that comes in a full version but limited to 45 days
After your evaluation period, if you would like to continue to use, you must register for the license version. (Please note the registration system is linked only to the computer that uses TraCPlane).
Of course you have to provide me with the Software code (which looks like 45DF89A76A5F7D2D_TP_1.9.0-E) of the installed version. In exchange you will receive a Liberation key (which will look like 45DF89A76A5F7D2D) after receiving the confirmation by PayPal of the contribution.
The software is not sold but licensed. (The update is free for registered users. You will be notified by email of new major versions.) If you change your computer or reformat your hard disk see the FAQ.
Check last version Release V 1.9.00-E dated 12 March 2018
TraCFoil - Contribution by PayPal account : 10.70 Euros (for download version)
If you have a PayPal account, you can send me the Software code and send me the contribution of 10.70 Euros to that address par through your PayPal account transfers page.
TraCFoil - Registration by Credit card : 10.70 Euros (for download version)
|By clicking on "Register Now" to register, you confirm that you test the software during the trial period. |
Please read carefully before contribution :
0. Fill in the above information with the Software code which looks like 45DF89A76A5F7D2D_TP_1.9.0-E
- You can also send me the Software Code or by the contact form
After connecting with the server PayPal :
1. Fill-in the information form
2. Choose your type of credit card or PayPal Account
3. Enter your credit card information
4. You will receive a purchase receipt by e-mail
5. At the receipt of Paypal confirmation, I send you by email, in the 48-72 hours**, the Liberation key
Note: the information collected during registration is used only for information about software updates.
(** Except in case of closure for holidays)
PayPal informations - Currency Converter
Previous page: The installation
Next page: F.A.Q.E -Frequently asked questions with their answers